Good Morning All,
I am writing from Mom's room to give an update. She had radiation treatment #2 this morning and all went well. We are looking at a course of 8 more treatments. The doctors will be setting up a meeting with the team for Dad and I later this week to assess the progress and see where we proceed from here. Meanwhile she remains chemically sedated so she have have an easier time breathing. The nurse woke her up for a bit this morning when we arrived so we were able to talk and communicate with her and give her all your well wishes.
I do have to share a story that will be funny to anyone who really knows Mom. I went in the closet to take her iphone out of the bag so we can take it home and while I was looking for it found not one, not two, not three but FIVE pair of glasses in her bag. No wonder she can never find a pair, they're all in her bag, lol!! I'll report more tomorrow.
Love,
Heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.