Sorry I'm so late, I took a nap. Today is a good day! Actually, every day Mom is off the ventilator is a good day. We had a scare last night where we thought Mom was going to give up but she rallied and has decided to fight this thing.
Greg and Nicole arrived yesterday for a few days and Aunt Konnie (Auntie K) came today. We did have a late night last night over at the hospital and then had the 2 hour commute home to West Maui as the road was closed due to an accident. Thank God for the "professional" (Greg) who was our driver as it was 2 trips over there for Dad and I.
Today Mom was tired and a little confused at times but that's to be expected from the pain meds she's on. She looked better and her vitals are good and she is not complaining of any pain. She is still on a mission to bust out of there so I continue to tell her to rest and fight to achieve that goal. Dad and I left at our regular time and Greg picked up Auntie and when they went back Mom was in her room with PT and was able to sit at the edge of the bed. As most of you know I am a PTA so I'm excited and grateful to hear that.
We are all going back tomorrow and God willing, more miracles will continue to happen.
Love to all,
Heidi and Bob
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.